Houston Car Accident Broken Bone Lawyer
Breaking a bone in a car accident is certain to cost you in medical bills, time lost at work, and enjoyment of life. Get compensated for all of your losses with the help of a Houston car accident broken bone lawyer.
Broken bones suffered in a car accident can be serious, causing long-term or lifelong disabilities. The impact from a car accident can be so severe that surgery or amputation can be required to save the victim’s life. A broken or fractured bone can leave you out of work with astronomical medical costs, causing financial stress for both you and your family.
Following a car accident, it’s important to seek medical attention immediately to have your broken or fractured bone properly treated. In order to heal properly, bones need to be set right away, and if ignored, they can lead to additional medical issues. If you have suffered a broken bone in an auto wreck, contact Denena Points, PC, the Houston car accident broken bone lawyer to help you fight for you rights.
Types of Bone Breaks and Fractures
It’s not uncommon for bones to break at different parts of the body when involved in a car accident. The severity of your break may vary depending on your age and health. An auto collision can cause a number of different fracture types:
- Skull fractures can be accompanied by concussions or brain lacerations, resulting in intracranial bruising or bleeding.
- Spinal fractures can cause serious injury to the spinal cord’s delicate nerves, affecting your mobility.
- Facial fractures can damage the nose, jaw, forehead, or eye area, leading to vision problems or permanent eye damage.
- Leg and ankle fractures can make it difficult for victims to walk, causing short-term, long-term, or permanent mobility issues.
- Hip fractures often require surgery and long recuperation periods, especially when the victim is elderly.
- Rib fractures are painful and difficult to treat. Lots of rest and time off from work are typically required.
Additional broken bones may include the clavicle as well as the arms, hands, and wrists, all of which may require medical treatment and rehabilitation.
The Price of a Broken Bone
Bone fractures from a car accident typically require a cast, brace, or splint, and in serious cases, surgery will be necessary to insert plates, rods, or pins to secure the bones in place.
These procedures won’t be inexpensive, and some of the other damages you may be faced with include the following possible items:
- Lost wages and income
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Home or vehicular modifications
- Lost enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
Consult a Houston Car Crash Fractured Bone Attorney
After suffering a broken bone in a car accident, it’s imperative to seek legal advice from an experienced Houston car accident broken bone lawyer from Denena Points, PC. While you recover, we will determine the damages you may be entitled to and ensure that your settlement includes everything that you’ve been through.
We will fight aggressively to obtain the maximum compensation available for your claim. Arrange a time to meet for a free case evaluation by calling 713-807-9500 or filling out the form below.