Houston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
The thrill of riding a motorcycle is about zipping through the elements, with nothing between you and pavement but the rubber of your two tires and the leather of your jacket. Unfortunately, the aspects of riding a motorcycle that make it unique and exhilarating are the same aspects that can make motorcycle accidents both serious and legally complex.
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured in a Texas motorcycle accident, it is crucial that you hire an attorney who:
- Is familiar with common motorcycle accidents and injuries.
- Has a track record of winning Houston motorcycle injury lawsuits.
- Understands what makes motorcycle accident cases different than other traffic accident cases.
- Works together with clients and keeps clients informed and up-to-date.
- Isn’t afraid to go to court to get full compensation instead of settling for less.
Our Houston Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers Are Dedicated To Injured Bikers and Their Families
What caused your motorcycle accident, and who is responsible for damages? This is simply the number one most important question to ask after a crash. At Denena Points, our injury attorneys will identify the proper course of action for your case and work diligently to resolve your claim quickly. Many of our clients are struggling with medical bills, missed paychecks, long-term disabilities, property damage, and emotional trauma. We are here to answer your questions, keep you informed, and guide you through the processes of securing compensation step by step.
We are committed to finding justice for our clients – and doing so in an expedient, efficient manner. We pride ourselves on being available to our clients when they have questions and to helping our clients make informed, educated decisions about their cases. Our main goal is to find a fair resolution to your case, whether in or out of court, and give you and your family the opportunity to return to your daily lives as quickly as possible.
Proving Liability for a Texas Motorcycle Wreck
It is a misconception that the majority of motorcycle accidents are caused by reckless bikers. In reality, about half of all motorcycle collisions have other causes: poor road design, other careless drivers, and defective motorcycles or auto parts. Before you can recover damages, your Texas personal injury lawyer will need to prove to an insurance company or a court that someone else is legally responsible for your accident. In most cases, motorcycle accidents are caused by:
- A negligent driver. In many cases, motorcycle accident injuries occur because of someone driving too fast for the conditions, reckless driving, distracted driving, inattentive driving, falling asleep at the wheel, or driving under the influence of alcohol.
- Poor road design or hazardous roads. Motorcycles are often more susceptible to poor road conditions, such as grooved pavement, debris, construction zones, lack of signage, and bad intersections. In some cases, a local city, county, or property owner may be responsible for your wreck, especially if they were aware of the hazard.
- A defective product. A defective product. sometimes motorcyclists are hurt not because of negligence but because of a defect in their bike or in someone else’s vehicle. In order to recover damages in these types of accidents, you must prove that your injuries were caused by the product’s design defect, manufacturing defect, or failure to warn consumers of known dangers.
Do You Need The Help of a Houston Motorcycle Crash Lawyer?
The effects of a motorcycle crash can be catastrophic – to your health, to your family, to your income, and to your future. Hiring an aggressive and experienced personal injury lawyer to represent you and to help you recover the financial damages can be central to your recovery and your future.
Call the Texas motorcycle accident attorneys at Denena Points, PC today and let Chad and Tony assist you with your case and your recovery. Reach us today at 1-877-307-9500 for more information or to schedule a free consultation, or simply fill out the form below.