Houston Truck Accident Lawyer
Did you know that commercial truck accidents are often more serious and more legally complex than other types of traffic accident cases? It’s true. There are two simple reasons:
- Box trucks and 18-wheelers are bigger, heavier, and harder to maneuver than smaller vehicles. When they crash, the result is more serious injuries and higher fatality rates.
- Truck accidents often involve multiple businesses and multiple insurance companies, making it more difficult to ascertain fault and understand what caused the crash.
At Denena Points, our Houston truck accident attorneys understand what makes truck accident lawsuits different from other transportation accident cases – and what we need to do to get you the compensation you deserve. Commercial truck wrecks often result in catastrophic injuries, such as:
- traumatic brain injuries
- spine injuries
- back injuries
- internal injuries
- multiple fractures
- and even death.
We are dedicated to helping families in the Houston area recover losses in the wake of these devastating events.
Determine the Cause of the Accident
After a serious truck accident and injury, it is absolutely vital that you determine why the crash took place and who should be held responsible for damages. When it comes to commercial truck accidents, understanding negligence and fault is complicated by the relationship between the truck driver, the trucking company, and the trailer’s owner.
The cause of your Houston truck wreck could be more complex than it first seems, and more than one factor could have contributed to the crash. These factors include:
- The truck driver was speeding or driving recklessly
- The truck driver was distracted or inattentive
- The truck driver was fatigued or asleep at the wheel
- The truck driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The trucking company did not properly inspect or maintain the vehicle
- The trucking company was violating federal trucking regulations
- The trucking company had the trucker driving too many consecutive hours
- The trucking company had not properly vetted or trained the driver
- The truck was improperly loaded, over loaded, or the load was not secure
- The truck was equipped with a defective auto part
- The truck was driving on a road that does not allow such vehicles
These acts of negligence and carelessness can have devastating affects if they result in a Houston truck accident. Truck crash victims often face high medical bills, long recovery time, missed work, and extensive pain and suffering. Some may struggle with long-term health issues and disabilities, while others experience the ongoing mental anguish of surviving such a crash.
When You’re Injured in a Harris County Truck Accident, You Need An Experienced Lawyer, In And Out Of Court
In order to recover from these obstacles and return to normal life, it is important that your attorney is able to secure the compensation you deserve. Houston truck accident attorneys Tony Denena and Chad Points are efficient and aggressive advocates for those injured in Texas truck collisions, whether they are working to settle your personal injury case outside of court, or whether they need to bring your case before a judge and jury. Either way, we do not settle for less than we believe you deserve, even if it means fighting in court.
Before choosing an accident lawyer to represent you, be sure that they have extensive experience and case results when it comes to successfully settling commercial truck cases. At Denena Points, our Houston truck accident lawyers have a track record that shows that our method is effective, and that we will be with you every step of the way. We implement a highly efficient, organized, and aggressive approach for every client that takes into account his or her individual needs. At the same time, we strive to resolve each case as quickly as possible so that our clients can move on with their lives.
Our Texas Truck Accident Attorneys Can Help You – Take The First Step
You will never wonder about the status of your case or about what the next step is when you work with Denena Points. Our skilled Texas injury lawyers handle every aspect of their client’s cases from the first phone call until the case is concluded. We make it a point to be available to answer questions and give updates to our clients so that they fully understand the process and can make their own educated decisions.
Are you ready to partner with Denena Points, PC , or do you simply want to learn if you have a viable Houston truck accident case? Call us today at 1-713-807-9500 for more information or a free consultation with an attorney, or simply fill out the form below.