Damages You Should Fight For After a Truck Accident
After a Houston truck wreck, the defendants who caused the accident and your injuries should pay for all of your actual damages from the accident. They’ll be liable for the following.
- Your medical expenses and the costs of future medical care because of your actual injuries from the Houston truck wreck on the Eastex Freeway.
- Any aggravation of a pre-existing condition or disability resulting from the Eastex Freeway truck wreck.
- Diseases contracted as a result of your weakened condition from the Eastex Freeway truck wreck. The disease would be considered as a complication resulting from the Houston truck wreck injuries.
- Any aggravation or complication of your injuries from the Eastex Freeway truck wreck that result from negligent medical treatment.
- Injuries suffered in later accidents that result as a normal consequence of an impaired condition caused by injuries from the Eastex Freeway truck wreck (if these injuries would not have resulted had you not sustained the original injuries in the Houston truck wreck).
- Punitive damages intended to punish the defendants for bad behavior, if the Houston truck wreck was caused by their particularly egregious disregard for others’ safety.
The defendants will be liable for the costs of injuries their negligence caused both during and after the wreck. But you will need the practical experience and legal knowledge of experienced Houston truck wreck lawyers, like those at Denena Points, to help you prove your case. Tony Denena and Chad Points could help you prove the validity of your claim, uncover the defendants’ assets to pay your claim, and help ensure that the defendants will actually pay the damages they justly owe to you. Call today for your free legal consultation/case evaluation.