Baytown Personal Injury Lawyer
When you work with a Baytown personal injury lawyer, you give yourself the best chance to recover the largest settlement possible for your injury case.
There’s often no avoiding the consequences of other people’s decisions and actions. Unfortunately, when poor judgment and carelessness get involved, it can leave you seriously injured and in need of compensation to enable your recovery. In a situation like this, a personal injury claim could be your best option for recovering the funds you need to put your life back together.
The process of filing a claim and resolving it is neither simple nor easy, however. The at-fault party and their insurer are likely to fight you every step of the way, and even when they seem to be cooperating, it might just be an attempt to get you to settle for less money than you’re actually due.
You can avoid all of this by working with a Baytown personal injury lawyer from Denena Points, PC. We can help you keep the other side honest so that you can recover the compensation you are rightfully owed.
Any Accident Might Give You Grounds for a Case
While there are a few limited exceptions, nearly any serious injury caused by someone else’s negligence might qualify you for a claim. If you had to seek medical attention, will suffer lasting effects, or sustained property damage in the accident, you might have all the basis you need.
Regardless of the type of accident you were hurt in, your Baytown personal injury lawyer will be able to conduct a full investigation and build a compelling case that fully illustrates your need for compensation.
- Motor Vehicle Crashes – From car crashes to semi-truck collisions to motorcycle wrecks, automobile accidents leave thousands of people injured every year. Depending on what happened, the other driver, vehicle manufacturer, road maintenance agency, or even an additional third party could all owe you a settlement.
- Defective Products – If you were injured while using a product as described, you have every right to file a product liability claim and hold the manufacturer or retailer accountable.
- Property Accidents – A property hazard that goes unaddressed by the owner can leave visitors injured and justified in seeking damages through a premises liability claim.
- Construction and Workplace Accidents – Getting injured on the job doesn’t necessarily mean that work comp is your only recourse. If a third party or egregious negligence were involved, you might be able to seek full compensation.
Every Penny You’re Owed for Your Catastrophic Injury
A Baytown personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you assess the full value of your claim so that negotiations don’t begin without first knowing what a fair settlement amount would be. Your payout should include compensation for all of the monetary losses and quality-of-life damages that you have experienced:
- Lost wages and income
- Current and future medical bills
- Transportation costs
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Lost enjoyment of life
Connect with a Baytown Serious Injury Lawyer
Don’t let an insurance company or the at-fault party’s attorney bully you into accepting an inadequate settlement offer. Instead, let a Baytown personal injury lawyer from Denena Points, PC review your case and help you get all the money you’re entitled to. Schedule a free consultation by completing the form below or by calling 713-807-9500.