- You should find a Houston maritime injury lawyer with experience in Jones Act and maritime injury cases that can show favorable case outcomes and client satisfaction. Watch our video where the widow of a maritime worker killed on the job discusses her positive feeling about her work with us on her spouse’s wrongful death matter.
- Your Houston maritime injury lawyer should have the resources to help you find qualified expert witnesses to testify on technical matters of proof in your case. A lawyer with sufficient resources to handle your case from start to finish could also be able to take your case on a contingency fee basis. That means that you wouldn’t pay any attorney’s fees out of pocket and that you would pay attorney’s fees only if we win your claim for you.
- You should have a lawyer with exemplary legal knowledge and trial experience. Maritime injury cases generally require extensive litigation and frequent Motions to be filed with the court. One way to determine the quality of your lawyer’s personal injury expertise is to check if he or she is Board Certified in personal injury law. Less than 2% of Texas injury lawyers have their Board Certifications. But at Denena Points, PC, both Tony Denena and Chad Points have their Board Certifications and extensive trial experience.
- You should also look for long-term experience with personal injury and wrongful death cases as an indicator of the ability to accurately quantify the monetary value of your injuries and accident losses. This will help you obtain a maximum financial recovery on your case. Tony Denena and Chad Points have been successfully handling personal injury and wrongful death cases for more than a dozen years. They have experience with high profile cases resulting in multi-million dollar damages awards as well as minor injury cases.
- A client-centered approach is another thing to look for when you choose your lawyer. You want a lawyer who will return your calls, answer your questions, keep you updated on the progress of your case, and respond to your inquires without delay.
Maritime work is dangerous. Falling cargo, cranes, slips and falls, and many other hazards can hurt you. You need dedicated Houston maritime injury lawyers like Tony Denena and Chad Points to put their strong advocacy and solid experience to work for you. Our goal at Denena & Points is to help injured clients and bereaved family members of wrongfully killed victims to obtain the maximum financial recoveries to which the law entitles them.
Let us help you win your case. Call us today at 281-369-4363 for a free, no obligation legal consultation. Or get in touch with our Houston maritime injury lawyers online through our easy contact form. We’re here for you.