Houston Car Accident Brain Injury Lawyer
There are few injuries as serious as traumatic brain injuries (TBI). Car accidents are a major cause of head trauma, and many victims find that their lives are irrevocably changed by their brain injury. Work, relationships, even performing everyday tasks—all can be made difficult or even impossible by a TBI.
Of course, most car accidents are caused by some form of negligence. This means that if you’ve suffered a head injury in an auto wreck, you may be able to seek financial compensation for what you’ve experienced.
By working with a Houston car accident brain injury lawyer from Denena Points, PC, you can increase your chances of receiving a financial settlement that will cover your needs, both now and in the future.
The Impact of a Car Crash Brain Injury
Whether you’ve received a minor concussion or have suffered a brain hemorrhage, a brain injury can quickly deteriorate and easily force you to make dramatic changes to the way you live your life. These are just a few of the issues you might encounter:
- Memory loss and amnesia
- Unexplained behavioral or emotional changes
- Cognitive difficulties
- Slurred speech and blurred vision
- Difficulty speaking or focusing
As can be seen, the symptoms of car accident brain injuries can have a tremendous impact on your quality of life. In many cases, victims are no longer able to work in their chosen career or take part in the activities they once enjoyed. For these reasons, seeking compensation through a personal injury lawsuit is more than justified.
Get Compensated for Your Traumatic Brain Injury
A brain injury that results from a car accident can easily cost you more than just lost income and decreased quality of life. We’ll work closely with both you and your doctor to assess the impact of your TBI and arrive at a dollar amount that will cover your damages:
- Medical Bills – All of your healthcare expenses related to the brain injury need to be covered, including diagnostic tests and any ongoing treatments.
- Caretaker Expenses – Many TBI victims require assistance with daily tasks or childcare. If you need to hire a caregiver, the wages need to be compensated.
- Vehicle Repair – A car accident that left you with a head injury, probably also left you with a car repair bill.
- Pain and Suffering – Simply knowing how much your life has changed and dealing with new limitations will be bound to cause a great deal of mental anguish.
- Loss of Consortium – Brain injuries can sometimes cause rifts to form between spouses and friends. Money can’t repair this, but the other driver needs to compensate you somehow.
Seek Compensation with a Houston Car Accident Brain Injury Lawyer
Few things are more frustrating than knowing that someone else’s poor decision and carelessness have changed your life forever. Whether your crash was caused by speeding, drunk driving, or driver distraction, you deserve a settlement that fairly compensates you for your expenses and losses.
Denena Points, PC will work tirelessly on your behalf to get you a settlement that is fair and adequately covers your damages and losses. Getting started is as easy as calling 713-807-9500 or filling out the contact form on this page.